The Rundown: Comcast XFINITY
SatellitePackages.net is not affiliated with Comcast and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
About Comcast XFINITY
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest providers of TV, Internet and phone service. Comcast packages offer a variety of phone options, Internet speeds and Comcast channels to both residents and commercial customers alike. These services are provided under their XFINITY brand.
In the world of television, Internet and phone providers, Comcast may be one of the largest but it's not the only choice out there. Shopping for a provider should be like shopping for a car – just like you'd compare cars, it's important to compare prices and features like Comcast TV listings with the listings of other providers.
Below is a rundown of the services and features provided by Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable TV
Comcast TV listings can include over 200 channels and there are a variety of packages available to customers interested. Listed below are a few of the TV Comcast packages:
- Limited Basic – Over 10 Comcast channels including local channels like ABC, NBC and CBS as well as local government and education networks.
- Digital Economy – Offers more than 40 Comcast channels as well as access to the XFINITY TV Go app.
- Digital Starter – Features 100+ channels including access to HD shows and movies and access to XFINITY TV Go app to stream live shows.
- Digital Preferred – Over 200 channels including more live sports.
- Digital Premier – Over 220 Comcast channels including the Sports Entertainment Package. Also features premium channels like HBO®, STARZ®, Cinemax® and SHOWTIME®.
Comcast XFINITY Internet
Customers may choose from multiple Internet packages. Each package offers different speeds. These packages are listed below:
- Economy Plus – The basic Internet package offering speeds up to 3 Mbps.
- Performance Starter – With speeds up to 6 Mbps, customers can share photos and music reliably.
- Performance – For streaming or downloading shows, this package offers speeds up to 25 Mbps.
- Blast!® – Features speeds up to 105 Mbps and is ideal for households with more devices online.
- Extreme 150 – The largest package currently available. This package features Internet speeds up to 150 Mbps.
Comcast XFINITY Phone
There are multiple packages available for customers interested in Comcast packages offering phone services. These packages include:
- XFINITY Voice Unlimited® – Features unlimited local calling. Customers can also check their voicemail online or receive messages in email form on laptop and smartphone.
- XFINITY Voice Local with More® – Comes with unlimited local calling as well as a dozen popular call features. These features include Caller ID and more.
Comcast Offers and Availability
Need more information about Comcast TV listings and services in your area? Are you curious about Comcast offers for a particular part of the country? You can learn more about Comcast Cable and the areas it can be found by clicking on one of the following states listed below:
Some things like special offers or even Comcast TV listings may vary with location. Either way, it's always important to do your research when looking at Comcast Cable.
Don't Rush into Comcast XFINITY
It's always important to really look at all of the possible options when it comes to a television service provider. Comcast offers might seem nice, but they may not be the best possible option for your home or your business. You should always set aside some time to consider all of the providers in your area before settling for the Comcast TV listings and services in your region. Comcast Cable may be one of the nation's leading providers of TV, Internet and phone service, but you might not get the most for your money with Comcast packages. Don’t forget to shop around before making a decision.
Sources and Research
Data Collected 02/23/2015 from http://www.comcast.com/